The National Committee Plenum
The National Committee Plenum will be held in Tarasivka on 21 April 2007.
Programme for the day.
10:00 Registration of delegates & guests
10:30 Moleben (prayers)
11:00 Start of deliberations
14:00 Group photograph
15:00 Continuation of deliberations
Notes to Plenum:
1. Please ensure that all delegates arrive on time. Moleben is the official start of Plenum;
2. Only delegates elected at their local AGMs are entitled to vote. Each delegate represents 20 members of their Oseredok. The Head (holova) of the Oseredok is automatically a delegate. Local Branches which have not managed to hold their AGM prior to Plenum can only be represented by their Head (holova). Non-delegates can take part in discussions and are particularly welcome in the Working Sessions;
3. As always, the National Committee will use the occasion to honour those CYM members who have been recommended by their Branch Committees for outstanding work within their Oseredok. Such recommendations should be sent in writing to the National Committee Office in Tarasivka no later than 15 April 2007, stating what the said person is being recommended for and why;
4. During the Plenum there are to be three Working Sessions:
a. Bazar 2007
b. Druzhynnyky after the World CYM Congress
c. Topic to be confirmed
All delegates and guests will be asked to sign up for one of the above groups. Please ensure that your Oseredok is represented in all the groups: donít all sign up for the same group!
5. Unfortunately, there will be no zabava in the evening.
6. Please note that there will be a 5.00GBP Registration Fee per delegate. This is to cover the cost of reproducing all the Plenum documentation and other costs associated with the organisation of the Plenum. The Fee will entitle each delegate to all AGM documentation, free coffees/teas and lunch.
7. In order to help better prepare the Plenum, could all oseredky please inform Hanya Karpynec of the expected number of attendees from your oseredok: email email@example.com.