How to Register:
Registration may be submitted via email to CYMnet@cym.org
The deadline for registration of participants is April 5, 2002
When registering for the conference, you must submit the following information in your
- Date of Birth
- Oseredok / City
- Describe your area(s) of interest in CYMnet
- Give a short description of your technical Web experience (if any).
- Day and time of anticipated arrival
- Will you be bringing a laptop or desktop?
- If so, will you require software installation assistence on Friday evening?
- Lodging requirements (number of rooms, etc.)
Registration fee of $6500 (USD)should be mailed to the
following address and must be postmarked by no later than April 5, 2002.
CYMnet Webmasters' Conference
P.O. Box 395
Pine Bush, New York 12588
Your registration email should include your lodging requirements (i.e. number of rooms).
If several participants are sharing a room, please indicate how many rooms in total are needed.
Payment for accomodations/lodging can be made upon check-in at Oselia on Friday evening or Saturday morning of the